Monday 17 January 2011

First Post!

Greetings!
This is the first post I've posted on this blog, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.
 So, I feel like introductions are in order!
My name is Nick, a globe-trotting Australian with a perchance for the weird and wonderful, I've lived in many countries, including Australia, Pakistan, Thailand, Uganda, and Rwanda, so it's fair to say that I've seen a lot in my brief time on this earth.
An aspiring artist, I hope to do a foundation course in London, and then go on to get a degree and move into the art world, as well as make some films along the way (hopefully)!
So the idea is to be a bit of everything, a space where I'll put up links that I find interesting, personal art, book and film reviews, opinions, mini-essays, and other odds and ends. I don't know how often I'll update this blog, but I'll try to do it as often as I can.
So, as we have been introduced, I hope that you enjoy this blog, and my ramblings through the things that I find inspiring!

Nick Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment